Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our last week in America

Well, we cannot believe that it is almost time to leave for Africa. It seems like just yesterday we were beginning to plan and prepare and here we are exactly one week away from leaving. We have gotten to spend a lot of time with family and friends over the past few weeks and we wish that we could cram everyone into this last seven days! I think we have gained 10 pounds from all the breakfasts, lunches and dinners we have been having with our friends and family :)

This last week we have made it a point to plan nothing so that we can pack up and do all of our crazy errands and last minute shopping trips. Tomorrow is our last Sunday at church and it is such a strange feeling to think that we are going to this far away land with a new church and new friends, but we find great comfort knowing that we are still serving the same God! We will write as soon as possible and tell you all about our 30 hour flight and I am sure we will have some stories to tell. Missing you all already!!

2 comments:

Dan Rosch said...

AWww sniff sniff

Zina said...

Josh & Em ~ I am already missing you. I am so thankful for you guys & I promise, promise, promise to take good care of your belongings while you're gone. :-) I'm so blessed to have you guys in my life! I love you both mucho, mucho! Be safe! Love, Zina

background