Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fishin' with the Boys

We came across some boys fishin' so I had to stop and checked it out. It looked like a little cesspool with no fish that could possibly live in their.




So after a lengthy conversation, which consisted of the only sentence they knew in English, "Give me your money", (which when there 5 is kinda funny, but when there 35 can get a little uncomfortable.) I decided to take their pole and show them how it's done.



Ah ha! Success! I know it doesn't look like much, but you know what they say, the camera takes off 10, or 20 pounds.

OK, OK so you caught me again the boy actually schooled me! I tried to catch one for about 10 minutes, gave the pole back, and in 10 seconds he hooked up. He was nice enough to let me hold it up for the camera though!

No comments:

background